[Following is a Jamia press release dated Dec. 11, 2012]
The Placement Cell of Jamia Millia Islamia has set a target of 100% employability on campus. In order to achieve this goal, the Placement Cell has planned the following initiatives for the next five years:
1. Web Management System: A platform for industry professionals & students to interact. And for making training & placement process go online.
2. Online Assessment System along with a Question Based Test: There is a plan to start online evaluation with inputs from professionals from the industry.
3. To set up an Industry-Institute Interaction Cell.
4. To set up an Innovation and Incubation Centre.
5. To set up a full fledged Entrepreneurship Development Cell in association with NIESBUD, Ministry of MSME, Government of India.
6. To tie up with companies for minor & major projects.