Students of P.G. Diploma in Still Photography & Visual Communication (class of 2013) in the AJK – Mass Communication Research Center, JMI have organized a photo exhibit of their work at the M.F. Husain Art Gallery from April 2-6, 2013. As part of the exhibit, they are also conducting a photography competition for all students.
How to Participate in the Photo Contest:
1. There are two themes for the contest: ‘Jamia through my lens,’ or ‘Public Transport.’
2. Contestants are required to send two photographs on either of the theme.
3. Contestants should email their entries to firstname.lastname@example.org (Include contact details in your email.)
4. Entries must be sent by 5 p.m. on April 4, 2013.
5. Three of the best entries will be selected to receive an award.
6. Winners of the contest will be announced on the closing-day of the exhibit on April 6th at 11.00 a.m. in the M.F. Husain Art Gallery.
For more information on the exhibit or the contest, call at 9891891772, or visit Photopia 2013 facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Photopia-2013/502873043105670